jeudi 21 avril 2016

Hypertext Narratives

Start here or see the diagram.



It all started like this.

Currently, I'm studying to become a paramedic. I'm finishing my second year in this program and even if I finish all my formation the next year, I don't know if I'm in the good field. I don't know what to do.

Choice 1: Finish my formation and decide at this moment.
Choice 2: Redirect me in another program.
Choice 3: No longer go to school and find a full time job.
































































Scene 1.

We are a year later. I finish all my final exams and I'm happy to know I can find a job, after the reception of my grades. There are many choices available to me.

Choice 1: Apply to become a paramedic.
Choice 2: Apply in another program to change of field.
Choice 3: Take a month to think about it and make a decision.
































































Scene 2.

I think to be in Pre-Hospital Care program was a bad idea. Now, I want to redirect me in another program. I passed long nights on internet to look for all that I can apply for. I want to apply in a very diffent program. I hesitate between 3 programs and I don't know which one I will prefer.

Choice 1: Apply to become a mechanic.
Choice 2: Apply to become a police officer.
Choice 3: Apply to become a cabinetmaker.

































































Scene 3.

I take the decision to stop the school and find a full time job to accumulate a lot of money, to leave my parent's home and buy my own house. I only have a complete formation to be a paramedic, but I want to work in another field. So I have to decide in which field I will apply for a job.

Choice 1: Apply in grocery stores.
Choice 2: Apply in pharmacies.
Choice 3: Apply in restaurants.
































































Scene 4.

I let my Curriculum Vitae in two corporations: CETAM and Urgences-Santé. I think I make a good impression with CETAM, but I'm confident. After 3 days, I receive an offer to start now, from my two choices. I love these two corporations and I don't know which one to choose.

Choice 3: Start to work now in Montréal.
Choice 3: Start to work now in Vaudreuil.
































































Scene 5.

I'm happy to extend my knowledge and to change my field-of-study. I will apply in another program.I passed long nights on internet to look for all that I can apply for. I want to apply in a very diffent program. I hesitate between 3 programs and I don't know which one I will prefer.



Choice 3: Apply to become a mechanic.
Choice 3: Apply to become a police officer.
Choice 3: Apply to become a cabinetmaker.
































































Scene 6.

I had a lot of time to think about my future and I don't want to be hired in a job I won't be happy. I still hesitate between return to school in another field or try to be hired for a paramedic job.

Choice 1: Apply in another program.
Choice 2: Send some Curriculum Vitae to be a paramedic.
































































Scene 7.

I received a letter from the school I wanted to go and I am refused. I'm so desperate I think I will go to let some Curriculum Vitae. For now, I will go to sleep.

Choice 2: Send some Curriculum Vitae to be a paramedic.
































































Scene 8.

After I found a job, I arrived late the second day. My superior don't tolerate this, so I am fired. I don't know what to do. I only have two choices in front of me.

Choice 1: Apply in another program.
Choice 2: Send some Curriculum Vitae to be a paramedic.
































































Scene 9.

Finally, whatever I do, the life always bring me to the same result, I think I am born to become a paramedic. I'm so happy of my job. Now, I drive an ambulance, work with the people, hepl them and I like this. With my job, I have a good wage, so I buy a occasion car and a house. I'm always working to find my wife and built a family. This is the reason why I live. All the choice I did bring me where I am now and I regret Nothing. I think I will go to sleep, just to dream about where all my choices start. Good night!

Start again: Go to sleep and dream about the beginning.
















































































































Diagram

Hypertext narrative template for digital ESL literacy
This hypertext narrative fiction template was developed by Bokomaru Publications and checked for common ESL grammar errors using an online ESL grammar checker and checked for field-related vocabulary using an b-block ESL vocabulary checker.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire